- What is this?
- Good to know
- Installing / Getting started
- Command line usage
- Create your own generator module
What is this?
A tool to generate data. For your projects or just to watch it flow in the terminal.
Good to know
- You can stop a running generator with
- Watch your heat sensors if you run this on a system without proper cooling mechanism (e.g. a Raspberry PI). Using
--delay to slow down the output helps. E.g. try
- When computing big numbers, you'll probably hit a system limit at some point and jayze will just crash and exit then. Nothing to worry about for now.
The minimal Python version which jayze was tested against is 3.4.2 on Linux and Windows.
Public Domain Worldwide